- 2021-07-03: Where are we going from here? Software engineering needs formal methods
- 2021-01-04: Load testing is hard, and the tools are... not great. But why?
- 2020-10-14: What's "good" code and does it matter?
- 2020-04-29: Terminology matters: let's stop calling it a "sprint"
- 2018-11-02: Kill the crunch time heroics
- 2018-08-31: Even bad estimates are valuable if you use them right
- 2018-08-23: Topologies of Remote Teams
- 2018-06-02: How I Work Remotely
- 2017-08-07: On Estimates, Time, and Evidence